Helmut Hauke, MBA, CPA, CGA, ACCA, is a professional accountant with more than twenty years experience in the North American energy sector. He has also been active in the academic community and has developed and taught courses for various Canadian educational institutions.
His accomplishments include, among many others, the design and implementation of various key processes and numerous value-added initiatives, many of which aimed at improving cross-departmental interaction. In his view, in order for that interaction to work, accounting must have a “customer service” attitude. He resides in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Courses that Helmut teaches:
- Accounting Fundamentals
- An Overview of Income Tax Accounting
- An Overview of Consolidated Financial Statements
- The Organization of an Oil and Gas Company
- Acquisitions of Oil and Gas Assets in Canada
- Decommissioning Obligations in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Reserves Reports in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Valuations of Oil and Gas Companies